Wednesday, April 7, 2010

One more day and we're off!!

There are so many emotions roaming through this house; emotions from being really excited to fear. I don't see how the boys are able to focus on their TAKS tests. Slowly but surely, we are getting it together. The house won't be perfect, but it never is. Lydia's room is the only room ready :)
We are leaving for the airport at 3:00 Thursday morning (thank you Ryan and Jennifer). Wonder if we'll get any sleep tonight? Then, I remember that we'll have plenty of time to sleep on the airplane :)
We would really appreciate prayers for our trip and for Lydia. Please pray that the Lord prepares her to meet her forever family and that He draw her close to Him. She will be taken from the only world she knows, her foster family, her language, and her country. We will be meeting her on April 12th at 10:00 am which will be 9:00 pm April 11th here in Rockwall.
Jayne has sent me a Bible verse that I will carry with me - thank you Jayne!!
Love to all,
Detra
Fear not, for I am with you;be not dismayed, for I am your God;I will strengthen you, I will help you,I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Isiah 41:10

No comments: